Andras is a demon who can make pre-existing anger worse, and can possess anyone he has infected. He is a Low-Level Demon and hence is vulnerable to several supernatural attacks. like other Low-Level Demons, he often serves Upper-Level Demons like Belthazor. Cole called on Andras after out the Charmed Ones' powers were rooted in their bond as sisters. Andras used his powers to turn long simmering disputes between the Halliwell sisters into rage. Ultimately, the sisters' rage boiled over and caused a magically-amped catfight in which they used their powers against each other, severing their bond and causing them to lose their powers. This is reflected when the Triquetra on the Book of Shadows seperates.
Andras was suspicious of Cole's seemingly ambivalent demeanor, and it was confirmed when he saw him pass up a chance to kill Phoebe. He provoked Cole into becoming Belthazor, but possessed Belthazor before he could kill him. He then headed to the Manor, but his battle with them was unsuccessful as they had restored their bond. He was expelled from Belthazor's body when Prue deflected his own energy ball back at him. Belthazor immediately vanquished him with another energy ball for crossing him.
(Book of Shadows text:)
my heart my love my girl my boy sometimes her she when she loved some one some hearts one day about that bass.
- Andras, the Spirit of Rage, uses anger as a portal to enrage his
- victims until they commit a grievous act of violence. Although
- the rage leaves the victim after the act is committed, the violence
- usually serves a greater purpose, making Andras a powerful foe.
- The Spirit of Rage has used his abilities to incite wars that lasted
- for decades and redefined continents.
- In addition, due to the insidious nature of his work, Andras can
- be extremely difficult to detect. But because he has not yet
- ascended to full demonhood, this low-level spirit is vulnerable to
- the powers of greater supernatural beings.